Powerful document management securely and seamlessly integrates with encrypted digital signatures.
Today’s operational, compliance, and security requirements need to merge encrypted digital signatures with document management systems.
DocuXplorer’s native integration with ZorroSign allows you to seamlessly process encrypted eSigned documents. Easily track the status of outstanding documents, securely save signed files, and quickly find and share them in the future.
Key benefits of ZorroSign Digital Signature integration:
- Add documents requiring signatures to the ZorroSign workflow.
- Identify the signature fields and send to the appropriate signees.
- Set due dates to stay on track.
- Monitor the status (sent, signed, pending) on DocuXplorer’s Dashboard.
- Index and store the signed copy for quick retrieval along with a link to ZorroSign’s legally binding copy.
"People rely on ZorroSign because they know that it’s safe, secure, authentic, and most importantly, they know that people involved in the transaction have the authority to sign. We can prove it." - Shamsh Hadi CEO
Your Document Security Matters
- DocuXplorer meets the Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) to protect your information.
- Complete document audit trails, encryption, and permissions keep you compliant with government regulations including SEC, Sarbanes Oxley, FINRA, GDPR, and HIPAA.
- ZorroSign is the first Blockchain Tokenization-based eSignature and Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform.
- Provides digital document tamper and fraud detection technology.
- Compliant with E-Sign Act, UETA, GDPR, HIPAA, ISAE 3402, SOC 2 TYPE II, ISO 27001.
- Signed documents are legally binding.