Powerful document management securely and seamlessly integrates with business accounting.
QuickBooks transactions involve hard copy or electronic documents that need to be stored, retrieved, and shared, often at significant cost. Integrating document management streamlines the digital storing and linking of these files to their QuickBooks transactions for instant access and easy sharing.
DocuXplorer's QuickBooks Integration easily associates documents such as signed packing slips or customer purchase orders to a specific invoice or transaction for instant recall when needed.
Key benefits of QuickBooks document management:
- Automatically add, auto-index, and find documents in DX without leaving QuickBooks.
- Save documents tagged with QuickBooks’ transactional data like client, vendor name, reference number, date of transaction, etc.
- Instantly find associated documents for all QuickBooks transactions, without leaving QuickBooks.
- Run recurring reports and share data with specific team members instantly or on a predetermined schedule.
- Integrates with both U.S. and U.K. versions of QuickBooks.