DocuXplorer is hiring a part time Content Creator with experience in the SAAS (Software as a Service) industry who can not only translate technical language into conversational and converting copy for articles and blogs, but who also has the creative skills to create graphics and captions for social media posts. You will work closely with our Marketing team to create content that is engaging to our client base.
- You are a skilled time manager who knows how to organize your day and prioritize tasks
- You are detail oriented and capable of writing/editing in-depth about technical solutions for both technical and non-technical audiences
- You have some familiarity with topics involving software, document management, workflows, business processes management, compliance
- You have knowledge of and employ SEO strategies when writing copy
- You have experience with creating graphics using technology such as Canva
- You have experience creating captions, using relevant hashtags, and posting to social media pages
- You have a portfolio of work to share including articles, blogs, social media posts, etc.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Become an expert on Document Management solutions
- Manage monthly newsletter - including, but not limited to, planning content, assigning and ensuring tasks are completed in a timely manner, writing the newsletter copy, and publishing newsletter via Webflow
- Write 2-3 blog articles a month (driven by Newsletter content)
- Write use case studies as needed
- Create social media posts for 1-2 posts a week (driven by Newsletter content)
- Collaborate with development, marketing, and client teams
- Availability to meet with team 1-2 times a week
- Flexible working hours (part-time - approximately 15 hours or less a month)
- Work remotely
- Ability to effectively manage your time
- 2+ years of experience writing for SAAS company
- 4-year degree
- Experience with Airtable for project managing
- Excellent (native-level) English writing and communication skills
- Experience creating social media posts
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Experience with CMS (Content Management System)
- Experience with Webflow
- Experience with Canva
DocuXplorer is a document management software with a commitment to superior customer service and support. Our seamless DMS solution helps clients streamline their workflows and digitize their paper assets. Founded in 1995, DocuXplorer currently services thousands of users globally in a variety of organizations and industries such as government agencies, educational institutions, financial services, insurance, healthcare, legal services, real estate, accounting, manufacturing, airline, and retail.
Sound like a good fit? Get in touch!
Email email@example.com and share your cover letter, resume, and portfolio, so we can get to know you.
Archive Power Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We're excited to work with talented and empathetic people no matter their race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, or age. We celebrate our differences as they allow us to make a product that serves a global user community.