DocuXplorer 2011 Release History
download update instructionsInstall Instructions
Releases 4.03.15.358 - 4.03.16.788
- Added support for industry-standard stream cipher 160-bit encryption for intranet/lan communications.
- Import engine can now update existing documents with user-defined Index Key fields.
- Support for Advantage Database v18.104.22.168.
- Support for Advantage Database v10.10.0.0.
- Added support for network trouble-shooting tools.
- Added support for default communication via TCP/IP.
- Added support for international date formats (e.g. dd.MMM.yyyy).
- Compatible with Internet Explorer 9.0.
- DocuXplorer Print Driver now compatible with Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Reader X (10.0.xx).
- DocuXplorer Print Driver can now create PDF/A-1b standard compliant PDF documents.
- Using Microsoft Outlook integration, selected folders can now be exported and then imported via the DocuXplorer Import Engine.
- New Imaging Components for both viewing and editing TIFF files
- Substantial speed improvements to thumbnail operations
- Ability to cut and paste pages between document viewers
- Additional annotation types
- OCR scanning zones via templates
- Angle annotation to any position
- Advanced annotation properties providing access to an array of attributions, for total control of the ‘look and feel’ of any annotation
- Improved scanner support
- Faster twain scanning speeds
- Install now supports command line option (ex. install.exe /s) for silent installs (no user interface)
- Install now supports SMS for network installation
- Install and update procedures for Enterprise version have been further simplified
- Full text indexing is now supported for all file types via iFilter technology
- Update full text indexing when importing, within the document viewer or in batch via the Document List View
- Ability to handle multiple DocuXplorer PDF print jobs or API requests at the same time
- DocuXplorer client support for unattended installations via SMS
- Support for Advantage Database v10.10.0.17.
- Added a new field for QuickBooks Index Set templates "QBID". This support QuickBooks new Transaction ID feature making it more reliable to locate documents associated with transactions
- With Advantage Database Server Version 10 installed, folders can display up to 10,000 documents in just under 6 seconds, a 30% increase in speed.
- Speed improvements to the Import Engine.
- Import engine can now import documents into any subfolder of the Library’s Work folder.
- When importing documents, the dynamic lookup list updates itself based on index information.
- Administrative Option add-in to Docuxplorer.ini file now enables the automatic rebuilding of database indexes when a collation mismatch error is raised.
- Users can now determine/control if Job ID is added to the file name when using the print driver.
- Updates to application help.
- Microsoft Outlook integration: document items can now be saved in DocuXplorer.
- Document list view now maintains current position when performing delete and drag and drop operations.
- Only DocuXplorer administrators can override the document size warning limit when adding documents
- Ability to display up to 10,000 files in one folder in four seconds, a 50% increase in speed
- When creating a new document from selected thumbnails, index information is maintained instead of reverting to the original values
- Folder Expand/Collapse symbol is now only visible when a subfolder exists
- Extended QuickBooks support to be able to register and unregister menu integrations with older version of Intuits SDK
- FIXED: Corrected print option on right-click menu item in Document Image Viewer.
- FIXED: When importing documents, auto-increment numbers now function properly.
- FIXED: In the Connect/Create Library dialog, the test button did not always work properly when using an internet connection. This has been resolved.
- FIXED: Addressed C0000006 error raised when on Windows 7 or Windows 2008. Microsoft has acknowledged this as an issue, but we have created a workaround until Microsoft corrects this bug.
- FIXED: Corrected the exception when focus was in the one of the two memo fields and a user selected 'save and close.'
- FIXED: Alt+n shortcut fixed when creating a new document when selecting tiff thumbnails
- FIXED: Corrected disabled Export option for Index Sets
- FIXED: Incompatible PDF file formats can still be imported, but page count is set to zero.
- FIXED: In prior versions, at times DocuXplorer would lose focus after print save and close operations.
- FIXED: Application Document Window and attachment menu items now work more reliably.
- FIXED: 'Save As’ Option in Microsoft Outlook now works correctly.
- FIXED: Auto-Index now works properly when importing one or more documents.
- FIXED: In prior versions, Auto-Index values could not be erased when adding a new document.
- FIXED: In prior versions, the Microsoft Outlook mail dialog would be hidden when using the ‘send to’ option from Document Viewer.
- FIXED: Install now uninstalls Sybase ADS v10 properly
- FIXED: Registration process for QuickBooks 2011 integration and updated installation help directions