Document Management for Education
The education sector, as expected, generates a lot of paperwork. Documents may include financial aid forms, applications for admission, registration forms and much more. Whether you’re a college, university or public elementary school, it’s imperative that your student and faculty documents can be found quickly and organized properly.
DocuXplorer’s award-winning document management software solution helps educational institutions remove the challenges of paperwork processes so that employees spend less time searching through paper trails for a lost student record and more time providing students with a high-quality education.
Best of all, DocuXplorer's education document management software can be implemented in all areas of an educational institution – it is not just limited to student records. Human Resources can use it to manage employee files, Accounts Payable can use it to organize their vendor data and administration can use it to manage communications. Since it is a shared service across all departments, the cost per user becomes extremely minimal – something crucial in today’s challenging economy.
With DocuXplorer, educational institutions can:
- Ensure compliance with FERPA and other governmental agency regulations pertaining to electronic document security
- Integrate with third-party student record management or accounting software (such as QuickBooks) using our built-in API (application programming interface)
- Allow staff to focus on their core competencies instead of spending countless hours a year looking for documents
- Never, ever misplace a student record again
- Ensure your data is secure with DocuXplorer’s optional online backup service.
To find out how DocuXplorer can benefit your higher education institution, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +1 212 496 9871+1 212 496 9871
to speak with a sales representative.