The best way to make sure the emails you really want to receive don’t get sent to spam is to add the addresses from the people and companies you know to a safe sender list. To ensure your important free trial, downloads, and support emails are delivered to your inbox, you can add DocuXplorer's email address to your inboxes' Approved or Safe Sender list.
- Click Contacts on the left side of your inbox.
- Click the New Contact icon and add email@example.com.
- Click Add Contact at the bottom.
- Repeat process for firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click Mail → Preferences → Rules.
- Click Add Rule.
- Add “Approved DocuXplorer” in the description field.
- Set the first dropdown to “any” so that your first condition says “If any of the following conditions are met.”
- In the next two dropdown menus, add “From” in the first, and “Ends with” in the second.
- Add “@docuxplorer.com” in the text field after “Ends with.”
- Set your dropdown to “Move Message” to the “mailbox:Inbox:” in the “Perform the following actions” section.
- Click Ok.
- Open Gmail, click the Settings icon from the menu → Settings.
- Click Filters and Blocked Addresses → Create a new filter.
- In the “From” field, add either the email address you want to whitelist or the domain. For example, email@example.com or @docuxplorer.com.
- Click Create filter then select “Never send it to Spam.”
- Click Create filter again to finish the process.
Microsoft Outlook 2019
- Open Outlook and go to the “Home” tab.
- In the “Delete” group, click Junk → Junk E-mail Options.
- Go to the Safe Senders tab and click Add.
- In the “Add address or domain” dialog box, add the email address or domain name you want to whitelist. For example firstname.lastname@example.org or @docuxplorer.com.
- Click OK and confirm the email address or domain appears in your safe senders list.
- Click the gear icon in the top right → click Options.
- Click Safe and blocked senders in the “Preventing junk email” section.
- Click Safe senders → enter “email@example.com” → click Add to list.
- Do the same for firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go to the “Settings menu” and click Settings.
- Click Filters → Add.
- Add either the email address or domain name you’d like to whitelist. For example email@example.com or @docuxplorer.com.
- Select “Inbox” as the folder to deliver the mail to and click Save.